Hong Kong Travel Guide
Hong Kong welcomes with an iconic skyline, a legendary kitchen, and lush, protected nature where rare birds and colourful traditions thrive.
Take in the city’s iconic skyline from the Star Ferry, ride the Peak Tram for superlative views, or dine on gourmet roast goose at a street café; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
– Full-colour maps and images throughout
– Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
– Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
– Honest review for all budgets – eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
– Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, politics, food, arts, architecture, cinema, religion, landscapes
– Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 36 colour maps